VENDIDA: RazoRock MJ-90 Aluminio + Titanio - CNC Machined NUEVA !

A la venta (nueva en caja) RazoRock MJ-90; envío gratis a toda España. 30 EUROS

DETALLES:

RazoRock MJ-90 Adjustable Double Edge Safety Razor - CNC Machined

What is the MJ-90? We took the ever popular DE89 razor head, studied it, analyzed all it’s positive and negative qualities and made it WAY better!

What did we do and why is it better?

1. Adjustability: The MJ-90 comes with two base plates. The standard plate for a mild shave, great for the entry level DE shaver or someone looking for a real safe and mild shave. It also comes with the “A” plate for those that desire increased cutting efficiency. In Picture #5, you can see the difference in the height of the blade rails.

2. Materials: Instead of low quality zinc-alloy (zamak/pot metal), we used aircraft aluminum block for the head and titanium rod for the handle.

3. Build: Instead of cheap, non-precise stamping/casting, we have built the razor using precision CNC milling, both for the head and handle. The tolerances are superior to the DE89.

4. Design: Instead of having the blade tabs exposed, we have milled the tolerances of the guide posts to precisely hold the blade with very little blade play, meaning the blade tabs can be covered, protecting your precious ear lobes :slight_smile:

5. Longevity: The DE89 is well known for its threaded post snapping off. Why? Because it uses a cheap pot metal and because it’s post is spot welded on. Drop it from 12-18 inches and the post breaks off into the handle rendering your $40-45 razor useless and ready for the landfill. We completely milled the top cap from a block of aircraft aluminum, meaning the top cap is one solid piece, no broken posts here!

6. Handle: Instead of using a hollow cheap handle, we have milled our handle from solid titanium rod and hand polished it to a mirror finish. We have also milled in our RazoRock Halo rings for extreme grip and comfort!

*BONUS Price: Even though we made all the necessary improvements above, it’s currently on sale for under forty bucks?!? How does this even make sense when the competition is selling a far inferior product for $35-60? I’ll leave that with you to ponder :slight_smile:

With the RazoRock brand, our goal is to make things better and less expensive.

Success = Value to our clients.
Handle Material: Grade 2 Titanium, Polish Finish
Head Material: 6061 Billet Aluminum, Anodize Black Finish
Handle Weight: 1.6 oz
Handle Length: 90 mm
Handle Diameter: 13 mm
Thread: M5 x .8

*NOTE: When assembling the razor, take care not to thread the handle on the head aggressively, remember the titanium is a lot stronger than aluminum.

9 Me gusta

me la quedo

3 Me gusta

Buena compra! A mí la base A me gusta bastante, muy suave

1 me gusta

Sólo por el mango, si es de titanio, merece la pena la compra.

1 me gusta

En mi humilde opinión está muy bien calidad precio. Maquinilla muy suave con nada de irritación y fenomenal con cuchillas afiladas

1 me gusta

Entiendo que una de las bases por lo menos, será igual que el DE89, ¿verdad?

2 Me gusta

Creo que mejor, ya que vibra menos la cuchillas. Por poner alguna pega, peca de ligera y un poco angulosa. Sacaron en este modelo primero la base equivalente a la r89 y la gente se quejó de que apuraba poco y crearon la base A con mayor gap. Yo creo que no era un problema de gap ya que la r89 ya tiene suficiente, sino que tiene un ángulo de ataque muy suave, que junto con el poco peso, puede pecar de ineficiente.

La verdad es que las de aluminio son muuuy ligeras. Eso va por gustos. A mi me gustan todas…todas son buenas: las rubias y las morenas!!

Creo que a mí tb me gustan todas :blush: el cabezal A con un mango de peso me gusta mucho

1 me gusta

Pago realizado

1 me gusta

Gracias Joaquín, mañana por la mañana te la mando y te doy el número de seguimiento.

Saludos!!

Maquinilla recibida en perfecto estado. Gracias por las cuchillas.
Esta noche la pruebo,
Gracias.
Ya se puede cerrar el hilo

2 Me gusta

Gracias a ti por todo, que la disfrutes!!

Saludos,
POL

cerrar-una_empresa

1 me gusta