La maquinilla más cara del mundo

Bueno, por aquí dejo un post curioso.

RB-NO5 Titanium Limited Edition Safety Razor

This is the most expensive safety razor in the world.
This is number 5 of five Limited Edition Razor Sets made by JP Razors of England. This is a real piece of shaving and racing car history. Uniquely, the razor handle is made from a Red Bull Formula 1 titanium torsion bar and mounted on a F1 carbon fibre base. The Titanium handle is naturally more robust than any other metal known to man, delivering high levels of hygiene and corrosion resistance. The splined base sits perfectly in the palm of the hand for a secure, non-slip grip and the razor can be set down standing upright for shaving. After shaving, rest the razor in the stand.

The razor comes complete with a Certificate of Authenticity signed by Paul Miller of JP Razors and a Letter of Authenticity signed by John Haigh of Racing Gold. The certificate and letter confirm the razor handle is made from a front wheel torsion bar from a Red Bull Formula One racing car while the support the razor rests in is formed from a rear suspension rocker. The support rests on a Formula 1 carbon fibre base.

The razor is packed in a black leather case which was handmade by Leathersmith of London. The box is lined internally and it features a magnetic closure. The case also features a metallic inlay with the identification number of this razor and a strap on the underside of the lid which holds the Certificate and Letter of Authority.
About JP Razors: JP Razors is a joint venture project backed by Racing Gold, noted for their creative re-working of Formula 1 car components, and Lancelot Lancaster White, producers of luxury interiors and gifts.

https://www.executive-shaving.co.uk/product.cfm/product_ID/7945

Precio: 2008,00 £

Pues eso, una máquina hecha a partir de la barra de torsión de carbono de un coche Red Bull de Fórmula 1.

Para mear y no echar gota.

17 Me gusta

Si fueran 2007, 00£ aún me lo pensaba, pero 2008 ni de coña.

14 Me gusta

Pues eso, pa mear y no echar gota :joy:
Si nos dicen que es la que llevo Amstrong a la luna…igual es
Esto se está descontrolando

4 Me gusta

Hombre, viene con soporte incluido

6 Me gusta

Pues nada, la compro, antes de que se me adelante @fuximori … Mando MP, pero por favor, que no se cierre el hilo hasta que la reciba, que estos de Correos …

8 Me gusta

Y por menos de la mitad te la hacen del coche de alonso de este año

6 Me gusta

No me convence el GAP :thinking:

6 Me gusta

No, por favor, que entonces el afeitado se llenaría de puntos rojos, cortes e irritación … aparte de que dudo que aguantase más de tres afeitados …

4 Me gusta

Es tongo! Está muy blanquita pa ser titanio al carbono :joy:
Pa mi que las hace un chinly en su casa con una impresora 3D

3 Me gusta

:joy: :joy:

2 Me gusta

mon dieu, qu’est ce qu’on a fait?

3 Me gusta

Que conste que no es la más cara, Zafirro Iridium y Gold multiplican por 20 y por 50 respectivamente ese precio. Eso es calderilla.

3 Me gusta

Puedes estar tranquilo, si hubiese costado algo más quizás la pillo :grinning:

2 Me gusta

$100,000.00

8 Me gusta

Eso es para afeitarse los cojones sin espejo…:joy:

11 Me gusta

:astonished::astonished::astonished::joy::joy::joy:

2 Me gusta

Jajaja… siempre hay algo más caro y alguien más chalado.

1 me gusta

7 Me gusta

5 Me gusta

Que feliz estoy con mi muhle R89 que cuesta unos 30 euros.

4 Me gusta