Novedades

Llegan más jabones de Yaqi (por MSC)

Descripción(copiado y pegado):person_tipping_hand: :

YAQI presented a new set of nine soaps and aftershaves created in collaboration with “Master Soap Creation”. The composition of the soap, based on tallow, has been improved with the introduction of butters and oils for excellent lubrication and great post-shave comfort.
The fragrances recall those of famous perfumes but also surprise with some original combinations.
The soap foamed very easily, just a few turns of the brush were enough to load it enough to obtain abundant, emollient, lubricating and very fragrant foam.
The aftershave, with the same fragrance as the soap, completed the shaving by hydrating and softening the skin… it’s nice to start the day like this!!

Bettie Bets
Is a homage to the unresistable Versace Pour Homme.
This scent is beautifully blended and has been created from essential ingredients of Mediterranean origin with the potential to convey through aromatic notes the character of the man of today: knowledgeable and self confident, he has the ability to live his life in a harmonious relationship with the natural world. Dynamic and entrepreneurial, the scent communicates his forceful and passionate character through a decidedly masculine fragrance which can be best described as Aromatic Fougere Woody.
Top notes of Bergamot, Neroli, Citron of Diamante, Bitter Orange Leaves; heart notes are Geranium, Clary Sage, Blue Hyacinth, Cedar Wood; base notes of Oud wood, Mineral Amber, Tonka Beans, Musk.
Black Pearl
Is a homage to the ever so popular Sauvage fragrance experience a collage of…Top notes Calabrian bergamot and Pepper; middle notes are Sichuan Pepper, Lavender, Pink Pepper, Vetiver, Patchouli, Geranium and Elemi; base notes are Ambroxan, Cedar and Labdanum.
Dragon
Is a homage to Tom Ford Fougère D’Argent, this fragrance exudes decadence and luxury. An unabashedly bold, this fougere scent is a legend redux that converges impeccable decorum with the modus operandi of an agent provocateur. Fougere that is an exquisite work of beauty.
Top notes are Lavender, Ginger and Mandarin Orange; middle notes are Akigalawood and Labdanum; base note is Coumarin.
Franken Scent
Yip you guessed it Franken Scent is a Master blend of exotic fragrances from around the globe… This scent comes together beautifully and is highlighted with a unique fresh Leather note that will have you intrigued for days.
Lost Treasure
Is a homage to One Million an intensely masculine scent with sundressed charm.
Top notes are Blood Mandarin, Grapefruit and Mint; middle notes are Cinnamon, Spicy Notes and Rose; base notes are Amber, Leather, Woody Notes and Indian Patchouli.
Ouds
Is a homage to the gorgeous smelling Gucci’s Oud…This irresistible scent was Inspired by exotic voyages from a time past, Gucci Oud is an opulent, new scent. Crafted from a reimagined blend of traditional eastern ingredients, the modern unisex fragrance is rich, sensual and unmistakably Gucci.
Top notes of Pear, Raspberry and Saffron; heart notes of Bulgarian Rose and Orange Flower; base notes of natural Oud oil and Patchouli.
Psychedelic
Is a mix of possibly the best scents available to man… It combines the brightness and boldness of top scents and grounded with a Biscoti note that bring this amazing concoction to a new level of psychedelic goodness.
Smoking Aces
Is a homage to the very popular VIP 212 for men and for good reason this stuff smells amazing and even that would be putting it lightly…This scent was created for a new generation reinventing the city this fragrance penetrates the noise with an unforgettable modern fragrance.
Its an irresistible elixir of seduction… reserved only for those who dare! A signature scent that you will recognize on the dance floor and won’t forget once you leave the party. Gustative, woody and spicy, inspired by the scent and attitude of the most exclusive parties.
The oriental woody composition is an explosive cocktail of Vodka, Passion Fruit, Frozen Mint, Ginger, Black Pepper, Lime Caviar, Leather, Spices, Amber and King Wood.
Velvet Rose
Is a homage to the stunning fragrance Velvet Rose by Jo Malone… This fragrance is intoxicatingly good… And will have you turning heads where ever you go… It’s smells of Dark Damask Rose. Rich and textural, wrapped with smoky oud wood. Spiked with clove, decadent with praline. Unbelievably good.
Top notes are Rose and Patchouli; middle notes are Labdanum and Musk; base notes are Amber and Musk.

De momento no los he visto en la tienda

8 Me gusta

A lo mejor están para el 11-11…

2 Me gusta

Ya veo que ya estamos calentando motores para esa fecha :scream::rofl::rofl::rofl:
A ver qué pasa…pero las novedades al principio salen caras y tardan un poco en bajar :muscle::person_tipping_hand:

DFS Horizon Collaboration Murphy & McNeil

Gentlemen Style FB

Simpson Boar Bristle

Gentlemen Style FB

Mühle Enthusiast Pro

Gentlemen Style FB

Leonidam Shaving Brushes

Gentlemen Style FB

Cremo Barber Grade
Wilkinson Sword Hydro 5 Skin Protection

Gentlemen Style FB

Oumo 2023 11.11 New Handles

Gentlemen Style FB

Grooming Dept Aion Skincare Formula Maxima

Gentlemen Style FB

Yaqi Ever Hopeful

Gentlemen Style FB

Meri Mini

Ancient Egypt

Maya

Atlantis

Gentlemen Style FB

Stirling Soap Co. by Zenith (Cerdo)

Suneko Amorphous Diamond Super Stainless

15 Me gusta

Sabes que tal van esas cuchillas?
Las he encontrado aquí:
Acabo de encontrar este increíble artículo en AliExpress. ¡Échale un vistazo! 2,07€ 20%de DESCUENTO | SUNEKO-cuchilla de afeitar de doble filo para hombre, de seguridad Manual afeitadora, herramienta de afeitado más afilada para una limpieza suave

3 Me gusta

No.
Sólo lo leí. Hablan muy bien en B&B.
Tienen un revestimiento DLC del hilo.
Carbón súper comprimido, duro como el diamante.

1 me gusta

Accademia Scapicchio by Omega (2024)

Semogue 2023 LE The Shave Nook

Oumo Christmas Handles
Element

Da Hong Pao

Gentlemen Style FB

Alpha Shaving Works: Fusion - Adjustable Handle

Gentlemen Style FB

Gillette Baldly

Gentlemen Style FB

Yaqi Romulus OC

Gentlemen Style FB

Tatara Razors Vegan Shaving Soap

Gentlemen Style FB

Voyager CBD

Gentlemen Style FB

Oumo Element Evolution

Gentlemen Style FB

Cella Extra Pro

Gentlemen Style FB

Oumo Metal Series Chinese Red

Gentlemen Style FB

15 Me gusta

Nuevas brochas Semogue en G&C @GiftsAndCare.com

https://www.giftsandcare.com/es/brand/45-semogue
Un par de SOC y nueva colección Pegasus C7 en nudo 26 (edito: y mango imitación tortuga , color estilo de la edición especial mistura para este foro).

Edito: también en Yourshaving @nanolibero

Edito 2: las nuevas SOC son en mango resina negra, con lo que ya hay 3 colores en mango resina (blanco -Taj, Butterscotch y Negro) además de sintéticas en mango madera
Las Pegasus están en cerda, sintética, Mistura y tejón. La sintética se supone es un nuevo pelo (Alchemy 1 en vez de Sylver de las sintéticas SOC).

7 Me gusta

¿Sabéis si van a reponer y cuando esta?

3 Me gusta

Ni idea. Pregunta a @GiftsAndCare.com

1 me gusta

Finally in EU …

Aion Skincare Formula Maxima

Compras Marzo 2024 @ SCNHG

Ready for the challenge …

Oumo Easter Egg

Gentlemen Style FB

9 Me gusta

Nueva brocha fosforescente PAA

9 Me gusta

15 Me gusta

Oumo 7th Anniversary is coming.

Gentlemen Style FB

Razor Rinser

Gentlemen Style FB

11 Me gusta

Nuevos productos Floris en G&C
Eso sí, los precios … Es una marca cara
https://www.giftsandcare.com/es/brand/178-floris-london

2 Me gusta

3 segundos he durado en la página :man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2::joy::joy::joy:

3 Me gusta

Floris siempre ha sido una marca extremadamente cara, más que SV, MdC, T&H, D.R. Harris, CF …
Nunca he probado nada de Floris por eso.
Por una colonia yo no pagaría 120 € (precios similares a SMN o AdP) ni 40 por una crema de 75 gr (si 30 por una crema CF ó SMN de 200 me parece caro).

2 Me gusta

Ni yo :man_facepalming:t2::joy:

2 Me gusta